- Easy to install and use.
- Modern browser support.
- Can click overlay to close menu.
- Can press ESC key to close menu.
- Support for both left and right menus.
- Support for second level submenus.
- Minimal styling for easy customization.
- Demo styles included for minimal setup.
To use Offside.js, you will need the latest version of jQuery, version 3.3.1. You can download it here. You can alternatively use the CDN of your choosing.
Include the Neccesary Files
- Include the latest version of jQuery and
offside.min.jsright before the end of your
offside.min.cssto your document
- Optionally include
offside-demo.min.cssfor easy styling.
How to Use
Documentation is available on Github for a more detailed guide on setup and usage.